Work Force & Benefits
WORK FORCE & BENEFITS
VIRTEXCO Corporation employs individuals in the areas of Field Personnel, Administrative Personnel, Construction Inspectors, Engineers, Estimators, Project Managers, Project Manager Assistants and Superintendents. With over 200 employees, VIRTEXCO Corporation is as diverse in our range of employment opportunities as we are with our varied projects.
Our employees foster a "can do" attitude and a competitive, cooperative spirit. It is through their unyielding determination and proactive outlook, that VIRTEXCO Corporation has earned the impeccable reputation of being a leader in the general contracting industry. VIRTEXCO takes pride in all its employees and rewards excellence through our company benefits, which include but are not limited to:
- Medical/Dental Insurance - All regular full-time employees are eligible for coverage under the Company's group medical/dental plan.
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance - Employees are given the opportunity to enroll in the Company's Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans.
- Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents - VIRTEXCO Corporation offers to all full-time regular employees a Life Insurance Plan for the individual as well as the individual's dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Employees are eligible to enroll in the 401(k) Retirement Plan on the next open enrollment date (1 January and 1 July) after they have completed one full year of service and attained age 21. VIRTEXCO participates in matching employees on a percentage basis. The matching percentage is determined annually by management.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - Eligible employees of VIRTEXCO can share in the growth and profitability of the corporation. This is a non-contributing plan on the part of the employee.